Wilks Ranch Custom Beef
Pricing and Cuts List
Pricing and Cuts List
You can feel confident that our processors are a USDA Inspected facility with approved HACCP and SSOP plans. They have implemented Humane Handling procedures to handle our livestock with the best care possible.
Beef Cuts and Prices:
- EXTRA LEAN Ground Beef- 1 lb. NO ADDED water, fat or Pink Slime to pour off. If you use our Extra Lean Ground to grill hamburgers, we recommend adding 1/4 teaspoon of beef tallow or Virgin Olive Oil to each patty to provide healthy drippings and a charbroiled smoky flavor. $6.99/lb.
- 1/3 lb. Regular Ground Beef Patties- 3 patties per pack, 1/3 lb. each patty, 1 lb.total package $7.49/lb.
Remember going to your grandma's home for Sunday dinner? Our roasts will take you back in time. Keep a look out for our recipes for meals that the whole family will love.
- Rump Roast - slow roast for deli sliced sandwich meat (3.0-4.0 lbs.) $7.99/lb.
- Arm Roast - traditional Sunday pot roast, large and meaty with nutritious marrow bone (2.75-4.0 lbs.) $6.59/lb.
- Chuck Roast - traditional Sunday pot roast, large and meaty, with shoulder blade bone (2.75-4.0 lbs.) $6.79/lb.
Soups, Stocks and Organ Meats
No matter what time of year, it is time to serve warm, feel-good meals; i.e., soups, stews, chili, etc. made from your very own kitchen! Consumers finally have realized the awesome nutritional benefits of Grass-fed Bone Broth using our Meaty Soup Shank Bones, Marrow Bones, Oxtail and Knuckle!
- Assorted Bone Broth Bag- various marrow and gelatin bones, perfect for bone broth (4-5 lbs.) $10.00
- Oxtail - a lot of cartilage with very little meat $6.49/lb. (Limited supply, not always available)
- Liver - sliced thin (1 lb.) $3.75/lb.
- Heart- whole, great for specialty dishes (1-2 lbs.) $4.59/lb.
- Tongue - (Whole) great for specialty dishes $5.99/lb.
Enjoy the robust flavor of 100% pure beef from your steaks. We use only spice rubs, salt and pepper ... no A1 or Heinz please. All boneless steaks are vacuum sealed so you can choose if you want to age them more once thawed in your fridge.
- Tenderloin Filet - cut 2.0" thick, (1 filet/pack) most tender steak (.60-.80 lbs. /pack) $28.99/lb.
- New York Strip Steak - boneless and lean, (2 steaks/1" thick per pack) (1-1.25 lbs. /pack) $14.99/lb.
- Ribeye Steak - (2 steaks/1") boneless and highly marbled (1.50-2.0 lbs. /pack) $17.99/lb.
- Sirloin Steak - (1 steak/1.5" thick per pack) bone-in and marbled (1.50-2.00 lbs.) $9.99/lb.
Other Steak Cuts
Tantalize both your family and neighbors by grilling and serving these cuts.
- Skirt Steak - fajita meat (.75-1.00 lb.) $9.49/lb.
- Tenderized Round Steak or Cutlet - well trimmed (.75-1.25 lb.) $7.79/lb.
- Brisket – cut in halves, for the oven or smoker $7.49/lb
- Short Ribs- Information upon request
- Whole, Half, or Quarter Beef- Information upon request
Our Sampler is designed to offer different beef cuts and cooking styles. We reserve the right to make substitutions of like kind cuts to the cuts listed below.
The Sampler cost $78.00 but represents an approximate $85-95 retail value and may include:
- 2-1 lb. sleeves of EXTRA LEAN Ground Beef
- 2 New York Strip Steaks, boneless and lean OR 2 Boneless Ribeye Steaks
- 1 Pack Tenderized Round Steak Cutlet (well trimmed)
- 1 Chuck Roast (with Shoulder Blade Bone) OR Arm Roast (with Marrow Bone), traditional Sunday pot roast
- 1 Pack of Ground Beef Patties - 3 per pack, 1 lb. pack